This setting allows you to define the terms and conditions that describe the rules that apply to fulfilling a particular order for your customers. Buyers and sellers must agree to the terms and conditions in order to place and deliver an order.
How To Set Up Your T&C on Shipox
As a logistics provider you can set up your terms, please follow the steps below
- Navigate to Options from the left – top.
- Settings > Settings Dashboard > Terms Settings.
- Click on the ‘+’ to add a new term
- Give a name to your term and this is the name that would be visible at the customer/merchant end as well (Mandatory field).
- Select the language in which the terms and conditions would be displayed (Mandatory field), we support the following languages,
📌 Note: If your language is not listed in the list above, please contact email@example.com
- Choose the Terms settings Type,
- Public Terms
- Public Prohibits
- COD Terms
- Visibility, It can either be ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ which means you can decide whether these terms and conditions should be visible to your customers when they are placing an order.
- Required, It can either be ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ which means you can make it mandatory for your customers to read and check it to place an Order.
- Once done, You can type the terms and condition in the text box that is given. You’ve an option to edit the font style, formatting, inserting of table/images and lot more.
- Once done, Click on the ‘SAVE‘ button at the left bottom.