“Order Dispatched” is a status where the order is ready for shipping and handed to driver for last leg. Automate your dispatch process with Shipox. Read below for guidelines👍
When the order/package is prepared for shipment, but it has not been shipped yet. In other words, it means that the shipment has all the packaging information, such as the label, invoice, and other documents. The next step will be Dispatch.
How To Automate Dispatch Process On Shipox
With Shipox, you can auto-dispatch your orders directly with drivers instead of assigning the orders to a third-party courier company. To automatically dispatch your orders with drivers upon Order creation or Order Pickup, please follow the steps below,
- Navigate to Main Menu > Settings Dashboard
- Click on Allocation rules
- Give a name to your rule along with a short description
- Set the status of the rule as ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’
- Set a specific priority to your rule, the lowest the priority, the highest is the preference
- Choose the ‘Rule Type’ as ‘Auto-dispatch’ 🚛
- Select the ‘Trigger Type’ when the Rules should be activated, while – Order Creation or Order Picked up status
- Set condition on when this rule should function
- Click on the ‘Tick‘ icon at the bottom left to save the changes
Sample Use Case for Auto Dispatch
👉 In the below image, The following happens, When Order is Created > Country from = United Arab Emirates > The orders status are Auto-dispatched.
👉 You can also have, When Order is Picked up > Country from = United Arab Emirates > The orders status are Auto-dispatched.
What Do Drivers Receive?
Drivers download the app to receive job offers, instructions/navigation to the delivery, and updates on the progress of the orders.
📌The Drivers who pick up the orders, orders can get Dispatched with the same Driver. ( Use case can be food delivery – Eliminating middle mile, doing the first mile and last mile or Distributors use case for direct dispatch from warehouse on order creation can be achieved using this )
Here is an article for your reference – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEVNehJTbgk