The concept of working is gradually changing in the present world. Modern people are aware of the term Delivery Management System Software. Primarily used in monitoring the shipping and delivery operations of a business. It is with this tool that one can easily control the overall performance of the business. The seven essential features of the Delivery Management software is as follows:
- 1. The first and most important part is the automatic dispatch that is mainly assigned to the agents keeping the track of their presence and availability. The whole work is automated with minimum manual interference.
- 2. With the help of live tracking of agent’s facility, the customers can easily track the movement of the agent’s personnel within a short span of time.
- 3. The role of an updated notifications and ETA is important because it informs the customers about the present status of the product and its delivery.
- 4. As we all know that communication plays a pivotal role in any business so the clients can talk with admin as and when required. This is the best service that is provided by the companies in this case.
- 5. Due to increase in the business the client’s expectation also increased. Hence, in such a situation, last-mile optimization is important to provide people with optimized routes.
- 6. Built in analytics tool in delivery management system software can get a correct information about use of resources, performance of the employees and agents. Also, let us know the absolute delivery status about the products.
- 7. In-built features like e-signature plays an important role at end customer end. With its use/help one can receive the acknowledgement of delivery with a feedback too.
So, with above mentioned it is presumed that solutions provided by OEMs like Shipox can definitely can make companies leaps ahead with their logistics. The investment in the automation can make organizations cut down their costs of Human Resource, Real Estate, etc. Therefore, delivery management software is must for all organisations, specially who are in the initial growth phase.