To set up the communication settings so that the system can automatically trigger SMS, Emails or Push notifications based on Targets or Events.
Step 1 – Go to the settings page in the main menu
Step 2 – Select the communications settings option
Step 3 – Select the options Target (sender, recipient, driver etc) or Events (Dispatched, out for delivery, Picked up etc)
Step 4 – Select the Status or Target you want to add the message for
Step 5 – Fillup the details and submit
1. The name of the message, for your reference in the settings page.
2. This will be the name under which the recipient receives the SMS in their phone. eg – SHIPOXAPP.
3. Type the message you want to send. This can include free text, variables and date methods.
4. The variables to be added to the message. E.g. the order link, tracking link or any data that has to be pulled from the actual order
5. The formats for the functions in date and time
Note – Check https://shipox.com/support/communication-templates-examples for examples of templates