Shipox is one of the strongest market players engaged in catering its clients with some of the best delivery management solutions through its software. The Delivery Management Software (DMS) prioritizes and assigns your drivers with precision and complete efficiency. Its unique solution suits all the businesses operating at different scales and industries. The company offers different pricing packages to completely suit your requirements and pocket.
The Delivery Management Software has been enriched with various utilitarian features, which provides room for solving all the problems faced by the clients. These features include Driver App (to get real time updates from operations team), Heat Map (identifies the cherry zones), Tracking (Real time tracking of all the vehicles), White Label App (a frontend and backend application for your team), Dashboard Analytics and COD management.
Fargo Parcel Service is the leading, independent courier company continuously expanding its footprint in in all regions and cities of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Regular innovation, customized courier solutions and process improvement is a continuous ongoing process adopted by the firm. They also provide deliveries within the span of 24 or 48 hours depending upon the delivery addresses.
How we work with clients:
1. We sign the agreement;
2. Fargo customer’s success team open the personal cabinet for client on my.fargo.uz;
3. Fargo customer’s success team teaches to the client how to use the system.
1. The client registers himself on my.fargo.uz;
2. Fargo customer’s success team activate the client;
3. Fargo customer’s success team teaches to the client how to use the Shipox Customer application.
Fargo Parcel Service has the wide client base including Shreya Life Sciences, FedEx, MI, Makeup Shop, Pony Express, etc.
- People Intensive Industry The courier and parcel delivery being apeople intensive industry the quality of services rests on thousands or millions of shoulders. It becomes difficult to ensure a common ethos of service delivery across multiple regions.
- Ever Evolving Technology Competition and continuous upgradations in technology drives the courier companies to constantly invest to stay ahead in competition. However, along with finance it also creates need for new product training.
- Lack of Automated Allocation A small human error can cost the courier companies like hell and can lead to mismanagement along with wastage of time.
- Delay in Priority Shipments As the quote goes “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” Delay in priority shipments leads to inefficiency and proves to be a major cause for failure of most of the courier companies.
- Inadequate Courier Performance Management System Mismanagement directly indicates wastage of resources in correcting its effects experienced overtime.
- Lack of analytic support for investment planning Analytics is not a kid play which can be done by anyone. It needs knowledge, skills and expertise which is lacked by most of the courier companies as they are completely engaged in performing their daily chores.
- Decrease in Turn Around Time
- Optimum Utilisation of Resources
- Optimization of Courier Routes
- Accuracy in forecasts and projections
- Minimisation of Courier movement costs
- Adopting self-learning planning engine
- Consistency in service execution
- Building up of Brand name by Boosting Customer Satisfaction Rate
Shipox Was able to provide all the above stated solutions to cater all the problems and amplify the efficiency of delivery services.
CEO – Fargo Courier Limited
“I recommend Shipox DMS for the delivery companies”
Overall: It is very easy and clear to use in Logistic systems.
Pros: The most appreciated features of DMS are:
1. Well-organized tracking system.
2. User-friendly mobile applications for Customer and Driver.
3. Exact control on COD (Cash on Delivery).
4. Full and open information on Customer’s Web.
Cons: When downloading the dynamic report, it takes a little bit longer.