Just signed up to Shipox Delivery Management System? Hurray!! 🥳 Welcome on board – We’re thrilled to have you experience our platform. 😃 We will help you to get started on Shipox with some easy steps and guides.
Shipox DMS provides you with a complete delivery management software solution for pickup and delivery. Prioritize and assign your drivers with precision and efficiency.
Our unique software suits all business types from SMEs to large companies. Shipox features such as a white-label app, driver app, and real-time tracking of all delivery personnel and vehicles.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Create your Shipox Account
- Get to know your Admin, Customer and Supplier Backend
- Create Customer
- Place your first Order
- Create drivers and assign your Orders
- Track your orders and drivers
- Get Notifications
- Get insightful reports
1. Create your Shipox Account
Think to optimize your business process, and we help you do that! 🎉
2. Getting to know your Admin, Customer and Supplier Backend
Once you have signed into your account, please note that you are in the Admin Backend. We also have customer and supplier backends from where the orders are placed and order statuses updated.
👉 Admin Backend URL – companyname.app.shipox.com
👉 Customer Backend URL – companyname.my.shipox.com (Sometimes also referred to as Merchant Backend)
👉 Supplier Backend URL – companyname.supplier.shipox.com
We grow as you grow and to support your business we offer premium white labelling services.
3. How to create customer and place your first Order
When you are getting started on Shipox, manage all your orders, focus on your customers, and apply processes to ensure those end products or goods or services are delivered effectively and efficiently from one place to another. So, Shipox helps you manage to optimize your delivery routes and gets work done quicker than expected.
To kick start your process, let us first create a customer in Shipox. The customer is a vendor/supplier/merchant who can create orders.
The customer places an order from the customer backend (companyname.my.shipox.com)
4. How to place your first Order
Now from the customer backend, let’s create your first order. To create your order, you need to know,
- From address – Sender name, pickup location, phone number.
- To address – Recipient name, drop-off location, phone number.
- What – Decide weight of the package
- How – Offering Service type (it can be same-day delivery, next-day delivery, or a lot more as per your preference), so don’t forget to create Service and Package rules for your orders, for reference please click here
- Who – Choose your courier company.
- Pay – COD charges if any.
That’s all. Place your first order! 📦. Shipox also gives you a feature to upload multiple orders by bulk orders.
Still puzzled, Here is a video for your Customer Order Creation Process.
📌 Note – Not just this, you can also create orders from your Admin backend, Know your complete Order Management process from here.
5. How to Create drivers and assign your Orders
Now that we have created the orders, time to work on the next steps. After placing an order(📦), you can now assign a driver (👲) for the order pickup.
- First, let us Create a driver in Shipox. To add your driver, please click here.
- Now that our drivers are ready for orders pickup, Let’s Assign orders to the driver. The assignment of your orders can be,
- Drivers can login to Shipox Driver’s App.
- Your drivers are notified on order assignment in their mobile app.
- They Start > Navigate, and deliver their orders.
📌 Note – Your tracking link is, Customer backend URL/Track, for example – https://charuenterprise.my.shipox.com/track
6. How to track your orders and drivers 📍
As you are getting started on Shipox, the system allows you to track Orders and Divers simultaneously.
Tracking order status is easy on Shipox; likewise, you can also track all your drivers in real-time with their login time, location etc.
In the image above, you can see,
- The timestamps when the order was created.
- The details when the order was picked up.
- When the order was dispatched.
- Complete snapshot of when the order was delivered.
- Who was the driver and courier who delivered the order.
- What is the current status of the order.
7. How to set up automated notifications
Once your order is delivered, or Driver assigned, or Driver picked up, or Order Cancel, or in short whenever there is a status change, you can determine whom you’d like to notify – you can now send out Push, SMS, or Email notifications!
Alerts & Notifications can be sent to the people who are Users of Shipox. So, Using Notifications, your users can start receiving real-time email notifications whenever a new task is assigned or updated or when an order is delivered. You can have the below types of notifications,
- Event-Based Notifications
- Target Based Notifications
Learn more about Notifications in Shipox!
8. Get insightful reports
When you get started on Shipox, you can not only see basic reports but you can get very detailed, insightful reports from the Shipox Performance Dashboard. You can get very quick overall statics from the Shipox dashboard. These Reports can be accessed from your Web Dashboard anywhere, on the go. You can filter the reports, save them, download them.
The Reports include:
- OFD (Out for Delivery) %
- DEA (Delivery Estimated Attempt) %
- FDDS (First day delivery success)
- OCC (Order created count)
- APT – Average pickup time (Is the time from order creation until the order is updated as picked.
- ADT – Average Delivery Time (Is the time from pick up until the order is updated as delivered.
- Estimated and actual time of delivery
- RTO (Return to Origin)
Hurray!! You’re now a pro at using the Shipox software as you have seen all the important features of the system.😃