- Selecting multiple cities for “Package rule” conditions – The user can add multiple conditions by selecting a city from the map in the package rule creation form.
- Notification setting with Telegram bots – This New Feature works to integrate with Telegram bots of Clients, How it works, user set up Telegram bot integration with Shipox system and notification messages from notification settings. After that their customers can receive Notification messages from their Telegram messengers.
- New Map for Uzbekistan – Both Uzbekistan and Uzbekistan’s cities’ borders are re-sketched and added new cities and edit some existing cities’ names to new ones.
- Expanding Finance Summary Report – Parcel Value and Reference ID columns added to Finance summary report
- SAP Report – Download the Finance summary report as the SAP form feature is added in finance section, and this file can be used for other platforms as an SAP file
- Saudi National Address integration on Order Creation form – this integration allows users to set the address of the Sender or Recipient by entering the National Address Code on Order Creation Form. If the marketplace user successfully sets up integration with Saudi Post, customers of this marketplace can use this feature to change the delivery address of their orders by entering their National Address Code.
- Replace the reference number on #3pl AWBZ label – Integration reference number replaced with order’s real reference number